Friday, July 25, 2014

Life is Better on the Lake

Today was perfect. 

Just what our family needed. 

We headed to the lake. Just the 5 of us. 

The waves work their magic on Dru every time and she was like a normal baby today. 
A normal baby with a big belly, who holds her foot even in her sleep :)

She and Trey seemed to have really bonded today. Which was so awesome for me. It was like I wasn't sure what to do with my hands because they weren't full of baby. 

It was so fun to see those two interact and make each other laugh and clap. Bliss. Pure bliss. 

Dru was doing so well with Trey that I got my first chance of the year to surf. The best part of that was after going down, I was alone in the water just floating without a care in the world til the boat circled round again. I could have floated for hours. 

Another highlight today was Little B surfing with dad. He loved it. 
Wouldn't it be awesome if everyday was a lake day?



No comments:

Post a Comment