Thursday, July 31, 2014

We got the call!!!!!!!!

We got the call!

We were all in our backyard at around 9 pm when my phone rang. Bill was by the grill, B was chasing the dog, trey just walked in from baseball, and I was holding Dru. 

We check in at 8 am tomorrow. If all goes well she will be in surgery around 8 pm. 

I am speechless. Giddy. Sad for the donor's family. Nervous. Anxiety through the roof. 

I know a lot of you have prayed for my baby girl. Thank you. It's worked so far. Keep it up. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats my friend! I will be praying my guts out for you guys. Tyler is gone on trek, and if she knew she would probably be in tears (of joy) right now for you, but I know she keeps your family in her prayers every day anyway. She will be beyond excited when I tell her.

    ReplyDelete