Sunday, April 6, 2014

Celebrate-It Sunday

The response to our Tshirt fundraiser has been overwhelming. We started out with a small goal of selling 50 shirts and maybe making $400. When our campaign ended, we sold well over 200 shirts and exceeded our monetary goal. 

This has now become much more than just the donated money. Now we are seeing our supporters wear their shirts and send us the pictures, and I'm overwhelmed all over again by the love shown for my baby. 

Friends:

Family:



And people I have never met, but now have a special place in my heart:

And tonight was awesome to go to my mom's house for Sunday dinner and have my entire family show up in their #littlemissmagic tshirts
Our family feels so blessed by the support and love and the things our daughter has taught us about all the good in this world. I believe in magic, and miracles, and family. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment